Daily Blog #18


Daily blog #18
Saturday, May 18, 2019
Today was interesting, I tried to but all different kinds of materials on my spears to cover up my screws. I tried copper and aluminim wire and different types of rope. I eventually got all the spears heads done so all I have to do is get the bottoms fitted with metal spikes. That will be for next week as will be finishing mt sword handles and shields. I did a lot of work with my shields and only have to put handles and decoration on two and then I can spray paint them with colors. I will be very busy trying to finish everything I've made but I am up for the challenge.

Comments

  1. Sounds like you are learning a ton, Ryan! Great to have the time to experiment and troubleshoot to see what materials work best! Good luck to you as you finish up this week. I can't wait to see all the items you have made!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Blog #1

Daily Blog #14